2002 Feb 03 10:14

Re: [vox-tech] reading files into a web page

Re: [vox-tech] reading files into a web page

jim, just out of curiosity, in my hypothetical webpage:

   <HTML>
   <HEAD><TITLE>Bulletin Board</TITLE></HEAD>
   <BODY>
   <PRE>
   `cat /www/pcgm/bulletins`
   </PRE>
   </BODY>
   </HTML>

where would the perl code go?  (i am a total newbie in dynamic webpage
content).   sorry if this question is painful, but i honestly don't
know.  :)

pete