2002 Jan 31 21:19

Re: [vox-tech] mutt mailbox sorting

hmmm.  you may have this one backwards.

consider -- suppose lkml has a light day, and you only get 500 messages
from the list.  but you can't check your email for some reason.  you get
home and now you want to read your email.

which do you think would be more frustrating -- sorting on the fly or
already sorted?   either way, sorting needs to be done.  would you
rather watch the sorting being done or would you rather not watch it?
:-)

pete

begin Gabriel Rosa <grosa@ucdavis.edu>