2002 Jan 30 23:11

Re: [vox-tech] Why not APC? (wasTripp Lite UPS)

Re: [vox-tech] Why not APC? (wasTripp Lite UPS)

Good for you.  A UPS is a nice thing.

Why are APC units to be avoided?  I have used any number of them in the server closet in the past and I have not encountered any difficulty that I recall.  A friend has a nice one that he bought here: http://auction.apcc.com/ a while ago and has served him well.

-sp