2002 Jan 29 14:28

[vox-tech] VNC/TightVNC Was yet another windows question - reverse excee

[vox-tech] VNC/TightVNC Was yet another windows question - reverse exceed?

Since we are on the subject of VNC, my password screen now shows text typed into
the password field on TightVNC.  This makes me a little worried about using this
as a connection now.  Has anyone run into this problem?