2002 Jan 31 00:33

RE: [vox-tech] Safe to run 486dx2 w/o fan?

RE: [vox-tech] Safe to run 486dx2 w/o fan?

Wouldn't recommend doing that. Unless you want to Potentially Loose your
Processor/motherboard. Spend <10$ for the Fan. Those Processors run @ 5
Volts. And even though they do not dissipate as much heat as the newer ones,
I would be safe than sorry.

Thank You,
John Alexion

Network System Administrator