2002 Jan 18 23:04

[vox-tech] samba front-end

hey there,

i now have a working samba installation.  *great* diagnostic
documentation.  i wish every program came with such a nice suite of
docs.

anyway, there are a few graphical frontends for samba on the linux side
that allow you to browse windows shares from the linux machine.

i was wondering if anyone tried some of these applications?   i'm
looking for personal comments and/or reviews of these samba front ends.

pete