2002 Jan 18 16:25

Re: [vox-tech] samba and tcpd

i think it might be more complicated than that -- i'm fairly certain
that you don't use in.fingerd as the service name in hosts_access.  at
least, i think i'm fairly certain.  :)

afaik, all the services that i've wrapped up follow your rule *except*
cvs-pserver, which happens to be the ugly duckling.  i've never played
around with net-bios.  i just unwrapped all services for that host for
now, and once samba gets working will play around with this (and report
my findings).

thanks!
pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>