2002 Jan 19 19:59

[vox-tech] perl and OTHERLDFLAGS

Not a linux question but, I'm trying to compile DBD-Oracle for perl and in
the README.hpux it says:
----
In my case, LhtStrInsert was undefined.  To solve this problem, I had
to looked though the Oracle libraries using nm.  I found the symbol
in 3 separate libraries in $ORACLE_HOME/lib.  I then proceeded to as these
libraries to the OTHERLDFLAGS makefile macro until I got a clean linke.
libqsmashr.sl was what did the trick for me.
----

How do I add other libraries to the OTHERLDFLAGS makefile macro?  The README
doesn't give any clues

Thanks
Jay