2002 Jan 18 14:40

Re: [vox-tech] samba and tcpd

thanks rod.  i *thought* that was a general rule, but i found it's not
true in every case.  a few months ago, i set up a cvs server.

   inetd entry:
   cvspserver stream tcp ... /usr/sbin/cvs-pserver

but hosts_access expects "cvs-pserver" rather than "cvspserver" as i had
expected.  took me a long time to figure that out.   :/

and it's so hard to diagnose these things when the service isn't working
correctly yet...   :)

thanks!
pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>