2002 Jan 18 11:43

[vox-tech] complex C question

i'm not sure if anyone here has been playing around with tgmath.h, but
here it goes:

   #include <tgmath.h>
   int main(void)
   {
   	long double complex a;
   	a = 4.0L + I*2.0L;
   	return 0;
   }

does gdb not have support for tgmath or am i trying to print a complex
number in the wrong manner?

   (gdb) ptype a
   type = complex long double
   (gdb) print a
   $2 = Invalid C/C++ type code 20 in symbol table.
   (gdb) printf "%Le,%Le\n", a
   Wrong number of arguments for specified format-string
   (gdb) printf "%Le\n", a
   Value can't be converted to integer.
   (gdb) quit

pete