2002 Jan 17 20:27

Re: [vox-tech] C question: global vs local const

Re: [vox-tech] C question: global vs local const

Yeah, I'm using C++. I didn't realize there was much difference syntactically, (besides the
really obvious features that were added in C++), and I just don't know what the differences
are.

I've never programmed pure C -- I've understood OOP since before I even started with C/C++, so
I always used iostreams and classes. I couldn't use printf to save my life.