2002 Jan 17 17:05

Re: [vox-tech] Network Configuration

I didn't say I had a problem with my network card, I just said that `dmesg` didn't say
anything about the card. Perhaps you missed it when I said that this ethernet card that
`dmesg` didn't report was the one I was using to post my response to the list. So the question
lies, what good is the `dmesg` test if it doesn't report a card I know to *is* working?