2002 Jan 16 16:00

[vox-tech] An Older Issue Resolved

As you may or may not recall, I've been wrestling for some time with the
fact that I couldn't seem to write to my smb mounted Windows 98 computer
from any program in my Linux computer.

Well, by making some adjustments in my firewall, and modifying my
smbmount command as such...

smtmount //computer/file /mount_point -o
username=name,password=pwd,uid=username

I was finally able to get it working.  www.samba.org rocks.

--
Sliante,