2002 Jan 13 17:49

Re: Palm Pilot (was: Re: [vox-tech] Epson 820 Printer: The Saga is atan

Re: Palm Pilot (was: Re: [vox-tech] Epson 820 Printer: The Saga is atan end)

Mark K. Kim wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Jan 2002, Richard Crawford wrote:
>

>>with nary a hitch.  Though for some reason, RH wanted to talk to cua0
>>instead of ttys0.  I'm not sure if this is something that I should worry
>>about or not.  If so, I don't plan on worrying about it quite yet.  I'm
>>just gonna play around for a bit.
>>

> cua0 = old, deprecated way of accessing ttys0

Understood... But pilot-link wouldn't work when it was pointing at
ttys0.  I did some research and found that cua0 was old-speak for ttys0,
and tried it on a whim.  It worked.  Go figure.

--
Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

mailto:rscrawford@mossroot.com
	http://www.mossroot.com
MSN:  underpope@hotmail.com

"When you have lost the ability to laugh at yourself, you have lost the
ability to think straight." --Clarence Darrow

"Push the button, Max!"