January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jan 11 14:26

[vox-tech] Yargh! Printer not playing nice!

[vox-tech] Yargh! Printer not playing nice!

After two days of fussing with my printer, which prints fine when it's
attached directly to my Linux box but not when it's attached to the
Windows98 box, I'm still no closer to a solution.  Could it be a firewall
issue?  A Samba issue?  A windows permission issue?  A voodoo curse placed
upon me by a vengeful player from one of my old D&D games?

If *anyone* has *any* thoughts at all, please let me know.  Thanks!

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com

invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"