2002 Jan 13 20:55

[vox-tech] Opera: press ctrl -> switches window

[vox-tech] Opera: press ctrl -> switches window

Under Opera 5.0, I select a window, then proceed to press Ctrl-W to close
it.  But just as soon as I press the Ctrl button (and has not yet pressed
W), Opera select another window (like I had pressed Ctrl-Tab but I
didn't.)  By the time I realize another window has been selected, I've
already pressed W, and a wrong window closes.

Anyone had this problem?  Anyone know of a solution?  Thanks in adv!

Yes, I tried Opera 6.0TP2.  It freezes over every single little download
attempt; so much so that it's unusable!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim