2002 Jan 08 11:07

Re: [vox-tech] what is a bus error

thanks for the answer -- the only time i've seen bus errors (i only use
x86) is netscape, but back in the 4.x days before NS6, opera or mozilla
came onto the scene.  if i went back/forth in the browser too quickly,
netscape would barf and (if netscape was run from an xterm) i'd see "bus
error".

but to add support to your email, most of what i've seen on google was
from people on sparc architectures, not x86 people.

pete

begin Matt Roper <matt@mattrope.com>