2002 Jan 05 23:13

[vox-tech] Tribes2 Attempting to get it to work and getting this error.

[vox-tech] Tribes2 Attempting to get it to work and getting this error.

rdm@cc668999-a:~> tribes2 &
[1] 1155
rdm@cc668999-a:~> Creating tribes2 preferences directory:
/home/rdm/.loki/tribes2
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".

I have loaded the 3D modules and have decided to try and play Tribes2. I have
the game installed and every time I try to play it I get the error above. Any
ideas I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to gaming, but I am
looking forward to learning :-)

Rusty