2002 Jan 02 10:51

Re: [vox-tech] disorientating

begin speck@blkmtn.org <speck@blkmtn.org>
> Do you have any idea how disorientating it is to see your name, Pete, on vox-tech AND leaf-user?
>
> I thought my filters were broken for a few minutes.  That evens us up for my sending interesting article links to the list so you can't get work done.
> ;)

heh.  i didn't realize you were on the leaf-user mailing list.   now i
know who else to bug at the meetings when i want to talk about
dachstein.  ;)

before anyone asks, the leaf user mailing list is perfectly legal.  but
only in california, and then, only for medicinal purposes.

i have eigerstein currently -- but i'm sick and tired of not having vim
and bash.  god help mr. anthony editor if i ever see him in dark alley
way.  ;-).   dachstein cd is a gift from the gods.

> ps.  Is your wrath legendary because no one's seen it?  :)

heh.  i guess you haven't seen it.  i had a pretty bad reputation for
barking quickly.  guess i still do.  but i think i've mellowed a bit from
the early days.  hardcore high energy physics makes me a nervous wreck
sometimes.

pete