Re: [vox-tech] exim / rbl question. a mystery.

Re: [vox-tech] exim / rbl question. a mystery.

the wierd thing is that the lines still exist in exim.conf, so i'd expect it
to work, whether the exim package asks about it or not.

or else i'd expect exim to issue a warning that it doesn't work.
or else i'd expect exim to be broken.

or something.  ANYTHING.

or is it really "good policy" for a program to silently fail reading lines
from its configuration files?

bleah!!!

pete

begin Matt Roper <matt@mattrope.com>