Re: [vox-tech] IDE recomendations

Peter Jay Salzman said:
> begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>
>> I use kdevelop now and then, and like it.  But I'm a software
>> developer.  ;-)
>
> do you have an hour worth to say about it?  how about half an hour? i'd really like
> to see it in action.  a lugod talk might be a good venue.

My presentations tend to be brief, and kdevelop can become
boring quickly for folks who are not into C/C++.  If there's
enough interest, what I could probably do more effectively is
a short demo of VNC that includes usage of KDE and kdevelop
over the VNC connection.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/