Re: [vox-tech] Locking a console?

Thanks, Pete.  vlock isn't available on the server I'm on.  I tried
compiling it separately but it doesn't work (it says to enter password but
it's in an infinite loop, as though I ran vlock and held down the enter
button, and without the delay that occurs under normal circumstances.)
Apparently the PAM library isn't working well on this server, perhaps on
purpose so people don't stay logged on.  Thanks, anyway! :)

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/