Re: [vox-tech] [ot] Oscilloscope recommendations?

Re: [vox-tech] [ot] Oscilloscope recommendations?

i'm no expert on oscilloscopes, but i did see a few at marvac's in
sacramento.  there were a few that i consider in my price range.  you may
want to call them just to check it out.

btw, i just went to fry's last night; it wasn't nearly as crowded as i
thought it would be, although i wouldn't tempt fate on a saturday or sunday
afternoon.  :)

pete

begin Lynn S. Wood <lwood@zworld.com>

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org