January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] X login screen

d'oh.   ok, i eat crow.   sorry about that, i thought everything was hunkey
dorey with the website.  i'm glad you pointed this out.

henry?  is this just a broken link?  can you fix this before the meeting
tonight?

jay -- did my suggestion help?   i think the other suggestions where redhat
specific.

pete

begin: Jay Strauss <jjstrauss@yahoo.com> quote

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org