Re: [vox-tech] sshd dying on debian (potato)

Re: [vox-tech] sshd dying on debian (potato)

What version of sshd are you runing?
(telnet to port 22 of the box to see what it says just in case you have
multiple sshd installed.)

(Tis suggestion is in addition to those suggestions t check your log
files.)

-ME