Re: [vox-tech] spam blocking ideas

If I understand the description at the web site correctly, it
seems ill-conceived.  They are depending on signatures computed
from individual spam messages.  Seems like it can be defeated
by either (a) slightly varying each message, or (b) spamming
a whole bunch of people at the same time.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/