Re: [vox-tech] Re: junkbuster. whoa. i'm a convert.

Re: [vox-tech] Re: junkbuster. whoa. i'm a convert.

i'm trying to decide whether i want junkbuster to manage cookies.  the
mechanism is by far more configurable than anything i've ever seen.  i like
the idea of feeding cookies that say "leave me the PHRACK alone" back to the
servers that send cookies.

it would be a bit more convenient to do it with opera, however.  opera has a
pretty advanced cookie system right now with all the features you'd expect
like blocking/allowing cookies on a per-site basis.  and lots more.

i'm trying to decide.  does anyone have any wisdom that points to either
direction?   opera managed cookies or junkbuster managed cookies?

i'm curious though -- i took a quick look at the faq and didn't immediately
see how to disable cookie cutting.   how do you do it?

pete

begin Ryan <ryan@mother.com>

--
               ** Please don't send me html email **