[vox-tech] RFC: my cvs tutorial

i wrote a short cvs tutorial.  i emphasized getting "up to speed" with a
minimal amount of reading, but mostly, it was written to consolidate my own
knowledge on cvs.

it's for people who have a vague notion of what cvs is used for, and an even
more vague notion of how cvs works, but who have absolutely no clue about the
details (which is where i was last week).

i've been using cvs seriously for all of a few days now, and this is pretty
much everything i know about cvs.  i'm sure there are mistakes in there (but
hopefully not major ones!)

if anybody wants to take a look, i'd appreciate comments (good and bad),
corrections (good and bad) and suggestions on how to make the document even
shorter.

email me off list if you want me to mail you a copy.

thanks!
pete

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org