Re: [vox-tech] debian X question

ok, henry and bill -- thanks!   :)   on one hand, it sucks that there's no
"admin tool".  on the other hand, i think i like this way better because it's
hard remembering the name of all these admin tools that have popped up over
the years in various distros.  i like having to remember just one thing.
.xinitrc.   :)

i'll check out kdm.  i assume it's for kde only and gdm is for gnome only and
xdm is for anything?

can you tell i don't use this stuff much?   ;-)

pete

ps- xdm is sooo ugly that the doctor slapped ...  ;)

begin William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org