Re: [vox-tech] IDE recomendations

well, we could try a talk on linux IDE's.  each talk would be on the
short side.  i could do a talk on snavigator (which i've used before)
or whatever i decide to try (i'm going to research a few IDE's today).

anyone else work with linux IDE's?   we can ask if someone uses an IDE
in saclug and do a combined talk for both lugod and saclug.  maybe we
can try to poll nblug or roselug for IDE users.

pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org