[vox-tech] Red Hat system check

Over the weekend, my ofice lost power, the UPS was depleted and my Red Hat
7.0 box went down.
Now I am having errors when I try to bring it backup. This is what happens;
The boot starts normally.
The message "contains a file system with errors, check forced" appears.
"Unexpcted Inconsistency; run fsck manually"
"An error occurred during the file system check"
"Dropping you to a shell; the system will reboot when you leave the shell"
"Give root password for maintenance, or type Control-D for normal startup"

If I use control-D, it reboots and brings me back to the same place.
When I enter the password and enter maintenance it shows;
"Repair filesystem 1 #"
So what do I need to do after I enter the password and enter maintenance to
repair this?

Jay