Re: [vox-tech] Urgent - Problem in upgradation of RH 7.1 to RH 7.2 !!

Re: [vox-tech] Urgent - Problem in upgradation of RH 7.1 to RH 7.2 !!

Sounds like there may not be ext3 support in the kernel you're trying to
boot. Did the upgrade successfully run LILO/Grub before trying to install
all the RPMs?

You may need to boot off of a rescue CD/floppy, get to a prompt and then
mount your old root to something like /mnt.  Then delete the ext3
journalling file, change the root entry in /etc/fstab to ext2 (instead of
ext3) and reboot.

Hope these suggestions help!

-- G