January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] [ot] Oscilloscope recommendations?

Re: [vox-tech] [ot] Oscilloscope recommendations?

Mark-

> Thanks, Lynn.  Do you know where I can get a decently priced one in the
> area?  (How's pricing at Frys?)

Hmm... I have no idea if Fry's carries those scopes, or what the pricing
would be.  However, if Fry's carries oscilloscopes, it's probably a good bet
that they'd carry that one -- it's probably the cheapest decent digital
scope around.

By poking around at a couple of online stores, it appears that the prices
don't vary much from the list prices ($1200 for a 2-channel, 60MHz up to
$2500 for a 4-channel, 100MHz), so I'm guessing that the price wouldn't
be much different there either...

Hey, it's always worth another trip to Fry's, right?  Oh wait, it's
the weekend before Christmas -- nevermind :v)

				-Lynn