[vox-tech] off subjec: PDA showing a copy of Windows screen on a PDAscre

[vox-tech] off subjec: PDA showing a copy of Windows screen on a PDAscreen

I have an application that must run on windows. (I'll certainly tell the vendor to begin porting to Linux.) I would like to run a PDA that can view this window.  Is there software out there that can do this?
For now I'm platform and OS agnostic on PDA.  Also connection is flexible: LAN, wireless, or serial, ...

What for?  For a 40 foot sailboat.  Want the PC inside the cabin. It runs GPS chart plotting software - - which shows you where you are versus where you wanted to be.  Outside at the helm, need a small screen that show the same info.  Now does this application make sense?

Don Dun