Re: [vox-tech] Urgent - Problem in upgradation of RH 7.1 to RH 7. 2 !!

Re: [vox-tech] Urgent - Problem in upgradation of RH 7.1 to RH 7. 2 !!

heh.  actually, i really did mean it when i said "i".

i'm always deleting things that i didn't mean to.  being able to
manually undelete something is a necessary requirement of mine for any
filesystem.

you're probably more responsible about trashing stuff than i am.   :-)
i'll stick with something i can debug.  :-)

pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org