[vox-tech] dumb html question

weblint complains that <STYLE> is empty:

	<STYLE type="text/css">
		<!-- H1 {font-size: +33pt} -->
	</STYLE>

weblint complains that "< should be written as &lt;":

	<STYLE type="text/css">
		<!--
		H1 {font-size: +33pt}
		-->
	</STYLE>

someone help me out here.  what's the correct form?  both work on netscape
4.x and opera.   but i'd like for this to weblint clean if possible.

pete

--
               ** Please don't send me html email **
PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org