[vox-tech] Signing email with GnuPG

I've been playing around with GnuPG lately and want to start using it to
sign my emails.  I've setup Mutt to use GnuPG and it works perfectly for
sending and receiving on my end.  However the problem is that some email
clients (most notably MS Outlook Express) do not yet recognize signed
email and seem to display both the signature AND the message body as
attachments.  Is there anything I can do on the sending end to make at
least the body of the message show up normally in these substandard mail
clients?  I realize that the signature will still have to look like an
attachment, but that's okay as long as what I typed will show up without
people having to open an attachment.

Matt