Re: [vox-tech] Bash script to setup environment variables

Re: [vox-tech] Bash script to setup environment variables

How about using signals?  The sub-process can handle the signal by
parsing a variable file you designate at compile time.  The signal
handler can then redefine environment variables with setenv(3).

-Ricardo