[vox-tech] procmail question

i have a few questions about procmail.  if you know any of them, please feel
free to jump in:

   # make a backup
   :0 c
   * ! ^From.*MAILER-DAEMON       |  # don't backup error msgs
     ! ^From.*nobody@spamcop.net  |  # don't backup spamcop msgs
     ! ^From.*vox.*-admin         |  # don't backup admin requests
     ! ^Subject.*BOUNCE vox          # don't backup bounce msgs
   backup

are lines continued automatically, or do i need an escape character like "\"?

can comments go between conditionals like this?

any problems anyone can see with this?

thanks,
pete

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org