Re: [vox-tech] HP & xterm

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Jay Strauss wrote:

> P.s Pete, to beat a dead horse, Mark's reply showed up in the other email
> list (that I crossed posted to), but not on vox-tech

Odd.  I got a message from the LUNI mailing list telling me my mail was
bounced because I'm not subscribed to that list.  They also said:

   This was already answered on LUNI, your moderator bounced that
   message.

which I guess means someone from LUNI's mailing list replied to the
message by cross-posting but got rejected by our mail server, but that
doesn't sound quite right...

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/