[vox-tech] vintage lilo interface

hi there,

awhile ago, the lilo interface on woody changed.  these days, it clears the
screen and shows a red menu of all the kernels that are available to boot.

i'd like to change this back to the original "vintage" interface, which was
just plain text, no screen clears, no red menus.

anyone have any idea if the old interface is still available?

pete

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org