Re: [vox-tech] Locking a console?

Oh that's much better than fortunelock!

(I'm wondering if it can do fortunes or matrix stuff on the console at the
same time?  At the size of the archive probably not in the default inst..)
(Or if there's a program that would do that.  That was the problem I was
having with fortunelock though, it was kinda weak, and only the current
console, so yeah, vlock sounds very cool.)

(I'm also curious if 'all console access' includes serial/whatever, I guess
it would.)

	-Ajay

--
Milpitas, ca	atallam@telocity.net	HempVille, Planet Talarian