[vox-tech] What is the command line for user manager?

[vox-tech] What is the command line for user manager?

The file /etc/passwd it is : delaminated
Field 1=username
Field 2=in the old days this would be the password, but that was not secure.
Field 3=UID (User ID)
Field 4=GID (Group ID)
Field 5=User information this would have the users name address phone number
this is the field that give you the information on a user when you use the
command whois
Field 6=home directory
Field 7=default shell (i.e. /bin/bash, /bin/csh, /bin/ksh)

Roland D. Minden
Telecom Coordinator
Office (916) 286-8999
Fax (509) 275-2420