Re: [vox-tech] What is the command line for user manager?

Re: [vox-tech] What is the command line for user manager?

begin: Ehrhart, Jay <ehrhart@ycoe.org> quote
> I have an Intergate box running BSD Unix.  I want to administer the user
> accounts.  What is the command to let me see the user accounts

vi /etc/passwd    :)

> and change their passwords?

as root:

# passwd joeuser
Enter new UNIX password:
Retype new UNIX password:
passwd: password updated successfully

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002