[vox-tech] Loving Linux a Little Bit More

[vox-tech] Loving Linux a Little Bit More

I managed to get WordPerfect working on my RH 7.1 box (can't quite bring
myself to upgrade to 7.2 yet... just a tad nervous).  And there was much
rejoicing.  Thanks to everyone for their help and suggestions.

Now I'm having Samba issues.  I use Samba to connect my Linux computer
to the Windows 98 computer in our home network.  I can use smbmount
//machine/folder /mount_point and I can read files off the win98 machine
just fine, but I can't seem to write a darn thing to the same computer.
I've looked around www.samba.org and checked my manuals, but can't seem
to find any resources that fit this problem.  Any suggestions?

--
Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

MSN:  underpope@hotmail.com

"When you have lost the ability to laugh at yourself, you have lost the
ability to think straight." --Clarence Darrow

"Push the button, Max!"