[vox-tech] Re: [vox] I'm Trying to Love Linux...

[vox-tech] Re: [vox] I'm Trying to Love Linux...

begin: Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com> quote

> Or even better, learn LaTeX.  There's also a GUI front-end
> for it called LyX that's pretty cool.

woo hoo!  that gets my vote!

> Also AbiWord is worth a look.

agreed.  i'm a happy abiword user.  it has gotten much more stable in recent
months.  active development here.

> KOffice isn't ready for prime
> time yet, but bears watching.

besides using lots of libs which may not be on your system.

great advice, rod!

pete