[vox-tech] HP & xterm

Hi everyone,

This is totally non-linux related, but I know a bunch of you work on other
platforms.  My configuration is:

win2k running hummingbird/exceed xserver
HP v11

How do/can I control the size of the font in my xterm window.  Moreover, is
this a function of xterm or a function of my x server (my guess its a
function of xterm).  When I man xterm I see there is a
'-fn' where I can set the font (What values can I set this to??) but I don't
see anything like font size.

Any help???

thanks
Jay