Re: [vox-tech] hotmail question (for a friend)

Re: [vox-tech] hotmail question (for a friend)

Hey pete,

i keep a hotmail account from a couple of years ago (ya ya, it's just so
random people can reach me),

and looking around I can't find anything about non-html content.

The only thing that comes to mind is in the compose window, he might want to
try unchecking "enable pretty print" or something similar.

-Gabe