Re: [vox-tech] Possible Offensive Material

Re: [vox-tech] Possible Offensive Material

You might try looking at freedos, which comes bundled (or not, if you wish)
with dosemu.

It's free, and it seemed to run pretty well last i played with it. You should
just be able to make floppies out of the disk images.

Look around http://www.dosemu.org/stable/

-Gabe