Re: [vox-tech] Mobo Question

begin: Gage_006 <fan49@softcom.net> quote

?

> now how do mobo's connect to the case?  is it screws,
> soldering or what?

you'll have to get a mobo mounting kit.  it should come with little bolt like
things with a hole on top.  they hold the mobo up and will align with holes
in the mobo.  then you put screws into the mobo's holes, and they'll screw
into the bolt objects.  when you see it, it'll be obvious what to do.

some kits come with non-conductive "oh's".  put them on top and bottom of the
mobo holes so the screw doesn't make conductive contact.

pete